(D LGS N° 196 del 30/06/2003, art.7 e art.13)
If you wish to receive information, must agree to the processing of personal data In this case, the data will be used only to respond to requests. The provision of data for such purposes and for agreement are entirely voluntary.
The data will not be communicated to third parties and will be used only by authorized personnel.
You can exercise in every moment, in the time and manner provided by law, the rights under Art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/03 which is given below:
1. Ou have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain the indication:
1. the origin of personal data;
2. the purposes and methods of treatment;
3. the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments;
4. the identity of the owner, the manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
5. the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can know about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to obtain:
1. the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
2. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
3. the certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those whom, the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement will be impossible or will involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
1. for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
2. to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.